This is the almost Daylight Savings Time edition. Don’t forget to spring your clocks forward Saturday night before bed!
- At Northeastern University in Boston, a small minority of students protested adding a Chick-fil-A to campus and the student senate nixed the deal. Just another in a long line of “tolerance” activists being completely intolerant of biblical Christian values.
- Florida State grad Sara Blakely is the youngest woman on the Forbes billionaires list. You go, girl.
- Carolyn Weber writes about seeing Shakespeare as a sort of Psalmist. I posited that opinion in a college class years ago and was told the professor wasn’t familiar enough with psalms to know if I was right. Hm.
- I’ve been spending a good amount of time thinking about “getting the right people on the bus” lately (including figuring out whether I’d like to take opportunities to get on others’ buses or drive my own). Alison Green, Ask A Manager herself, writes about five interview practices to hire superstars.
- International Women’s Day was yesterday (I know; ptooie). On the Girls Gone Wise blog, Mary Kassian wrote a post calling all men and talking about how we have to stop feminizing the world. Amen, and worth a read.