This is the almost Daylight Savings Time edition. Don’t forget to spring your clocks forward Saturday night before bed!
- At Northeastern University in Boston, a small minority of students protested adding a Chick-fil-A to campus and the student senate nixed the deal. Just another in a long line of “tolerance” activists being completely intolerant of biblical Christian values.
- Florida State grad Sara Blakely is the youngest woman on the Forbes billionaires list. You go, girl.
- Carolyn Weber writes about seeing Shakespeare as a sort of Psalmist. I posited that opinion in a college class years ago and was told the professor wasn’t familiar enough with psalms to know if I was right. Hm.
- I’ve been spending a good amount of time thinking about “getting the right people on the bus” lately (including figuring out whether I’d like to take opportunities to get on others’¬†buses¬†or drive my own). Alison Green, Ask A Manager herself, writes about five interview practices to hire superstars.
- International Women’s Day was yesterday (I know; ptooie). On the Girls Gone Wise blog, Mary Kassian wrote a post calling all men¬†and talking about how we have to stop feminizing the world. Amen, and worth a read.